A 100% polished pure copper base combined with improved solder reflux techniques further increase its thermal transfer capabilities. A special heatsink fin design coupled with an improved fan mounting system and air pressure optimized fin layout all lend themselves to a collective synergy that makes the TPC 812 best even some all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooling units *. The bundled fans have been tweaked for ideal noise airflow and air pressure characteristics allowing the TPC 812 to be effective yet silent.
- The TPC 812 uses 2 separate cooling technologies to transfer heat – heat pipes and vertical vapor chambers.
- Ready for overclocking, benchmarking and silent cooling.
- The first-ever CPU heatsink to use vertical vapor chamber technology.
- 100% pure polished copper base – combined with improved soldering technologies for the best thermal transfer.
- Special fin design – heatsink receives concentrated cold airflow.
- Improved air pressure design and fan mounting system.
TPC 812 is the Cooler Master Reference Cooler for optimal Performance and is a high end cooling system with perfect performance for overclocking and silent cooling
For more information on Cooler Master, please visit www.coolermaster.com.