AdVenue

September 15, 2012

Gadget ON: MiLi Power Miracle 2000 mAh Portable Battery Pack Review

Like most of people I have this problem with my gadgets, my Nokia Lumia 710 for my main Phone and my iPod Touch for my media, I’m always on the lookout for a way to plug my devices during the day to keep the battery full.

Mili Package-Adobotech

One of the main disadvantages of having the latest and advance tech. Gadget today is battery power. Most of Smartphones specially those that have big screens are power hungry.


That is why External Battery Pack are now popular because of this. So I decided to get the MiLi Power Miracle to power my smartphones and gadgets. I choose this battery pack because it supports different kinds of smartphones in the market.

MiLi Power Miracle Specs.
Capacity: 2,000mAh
Input: DC 5V / 500mA
Output: DC 5V / 500mA
Standby Time: Up to 230 hours
Charging Time: 4.5 hours
Self-Power Consumption Time: Up to 5,000 hours
Product Dimensions: 3.30"x1.80"x0.60"
Available Colors: Black, White, Iron Grey, Champagne

The Contents of the MiLi Power Miracle
 
MiLi Package Contents

Package contains the battery pack, 6 different kind of connector for Nokia, Samsung, LG and Apple devices. The included pouch is really handy it has a separate pouch inside where I put all the tip connector.

MiLi Charging iPod Touch

The MiLi comes pre-charged and I was able to use it out of the box, It was a good thing because my iPod Touch was drained. I used my other cable accessories with dual connector and test if it will work and found out that I can use this one to charge both my iPod and my Nokia Lumia 710. It took almost 2 hours to charge my iPod and there was still power from the MiLi left.

MiLi Charging Nokia

Since the MiLi have some juice on it, I was able to lent to my officemate and she was able to fully charge her Nokia phone before the MiLi got drained.

MiLi Charging

Charging the MiLi is easy you just need to plug it on any of the spare USB port on your computer with the included mini USB connector and cable. You will know when the battery is full when all the 4 light indicator are lit, harging via USB took 2 hours to fully charge it.

Overall I like the MiLi Power Miracle, It’s portable, the form factor is just right, it can power up most of mobile phones and apple products.

And It only cost me Php 1,650. So now I won’t worry on my gadgets getting “low batt” most of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MediaNet